Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Kick-off is the first meeting of every round. It is an orientation - a chance for volunteers to meet, form teams, and learn about the projects planned for that round. We are switching up this round and adding a mini-service project that will benefit one of ournonprofit partners.
For five to six Saturdays after the kick-off, teams compete to have the highest turnout at service projects that impact a variety of causes and communities throughout Greater Atlanta. Here's the breakdown of the Fall and Final Round of 2019:
November 2 - Kick-Off at Hands On Atlanta
November 9 - Service Project #1
November 16 - Service Project #2
November 23 - Service Project #3
December 7 - Service Project #4
December 14 - Closing Service Project
Answers to FAQs:
- If you can't attend the kick-off, but would still like to participate in the round, email Elaine Hudson (below) to be assigned to a team.
- You do not have to participate in all of the service projects, but we encourage you to only sign up for TeamWorks! if you can participate in at least half of the activities each round.
- If you're a parent and would like to bring your child(ren) to serve, you're most welcome, but please note that some projects do have a minimum age requirement.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: