Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Kick-off is the first meeting of every round. It is an orientation - a chance for volunteers to meet, form teams, and learn about the projects planned for that round. It is not a service project.
For five to six Saturdays after the kick-off, teams compete to have the highest turnout at service projects that impact a variety of causes and communities throughout Greater Atlanta. Here's the breakdown of the Summer 2019 round:
August 17 - Kick-Off at Hands On Atlanta
August 24 - Service Project #1
September 7 - Service Project #2
September 14 - Service Project #3
September 21 - Service Project #4
September 28 - Service Project #5
October 5 - Closing Service Project
Answers to FAQs:
- If you can't attend the kick-off, but would still like to participate in the round, email Sara Dowdle (below) to be assigned to a team.
- You do not have to participate in all of the service projects, but we encourage you to only sign up for TeamWorks! if you can participate in at least half of the activities each round.
- If you're a parent and would like to bring your child(ren) to serve, you're most welcome, but please note that some projects do have a minimum age requirement.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: