Age Minimum (with Adult):16+, Minimum Age:16+
Hands On Atlanta Day Task Leader
Please note that this project is taking place on October 7th.
As we start to gear up for our annual serve-a-thon, Hands On Atlanta Day on Saturday, October 7th, we are seeking Task Leaders to take on a leadership role and lead our volunteers into service.
All projects will start at 9:00am and end around 12:30pm or 1:00pm. This is the largest day of service in the southeast, as we prepare for thousands to participate in service. In order to have a successful day of service, planning has already begun.
Role of a Task Leader:
Select a project from the project list (project list will be emailed to you)
- Select one task that you would like to lead from all of the task listed
- Make a site visit to you project at your convenience
- Help with registration and sign-in
- Greet your volunteers with a warm welcome
- Get volunteers started in the task to be completed
- Give sign-in sheets to Hands On Atlanta staff member at your site (or fax/mail/drop off)
- Receive a free Hands On Atlanta Day T-Shirt
- Close your project down in time for clean-up and thank your volunteers.
Click here to sign up, or for additional information contact Genora Crooke – email@example.com or 404-979-2820.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this opportunity: