Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Design Day with 48in48
Hands On Atlanta is partnering up with 48in48.org for this year’s Hands On Atlanta Day. On Saturday, Oct. 6 from 8:00am – 12:00pm skills based volunteers will create a campaign to raise awareness for the biggest challenges facing Atlanta, highlighting how volunteers can help be a part of the solution. The campaign will consist of a landing page, social graphics, infographic and posters/fliers, etc.
Who we’re looking for:
- Graphic designers
- Front end developers
- Project managers
- Teams from agencies who want to spend a morning giving back for an awesome collective impact project!
How it’ll work:
- We will provide a majority of the research results and information needed
- The group will create “the brand”
- Then break out into teams to start putting it all together
- At the end of the shift, we should have templates for posters, social media copy, and a working landing page
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN COMPUTER, our team will supply everything else.
If you have any questions about the project, please reach out to Gina Gentilozzi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: