Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Service Unites Conference Volunteers
Service Unites, powered by Points of Light, is the largest service-related convening of nonprofit, government, business and civic leaders in the world. This global event brings together thousands to collaborate to solve society’s greatest challenges and build resilient communities through volunteerism and service. 250 volunteers are needed to assist with the conference.
Possible tasks include:
- Stuffing conference bags
- Monitoring and evaluating sessions
- Staffing the registration desk
- Staffing help desks
- Directing people to and from event rooms
- Staffing the opening and closing events
All volunteers will receive a free t-shirt. Volunteers will also be eligible for a discounted registration rate for the full conference ($400). Volunteers who are not attending the conference, have access to the plenary session scheduled for the day of their volunteer shift, but they will NOT have access to any sessions. Past conference plenary sessions have included appearences and talks by politicians, leaders of the business and nonprofit sectors, celebrities and mucians. Volunteers will also receive snacks and water during their shifts.
Volunteer opportunities will take place (Shifts to come):
- Saturday June 16 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday June 17 12:00pm – 7:00 pm
- Monday, June 18 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, June 20 – 7:00am – 6:00pm
Please express interest below and Hands On Atlanta will follow-up with additional details.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: