Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Description: Packing involves portioning food into individual containers and snack bags on our packing assembly line. With over 5,000 meals to package every day, your help is essential. This is a great project for individuals and families, and a great team-building exercise for school, business and church groups!
Volunteers are expected to stay for the entirety of their scheduled shift.
Volunteer Groups Alert: Reservations for Volunteer Groups (5 or more people) must be coordinated via the Volunteer Services Team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-872-2707 if you are interested in bringing a group.
- Tennis shoes or nonslip/slip resistant shoes are required; no heels.
- Absolutely no jewelry of any kind. This includes but is not limited to rings, bracelets, watches, step-trackers, necklaces, earrings, gauges, cartilage, nose, and permanent piercings.
- Long pants are required.
- No sleeveless shirts or tank stops. A short sleeved t-shirt is fine. (The packing area can be a little chilly and a light jacket is recommended.)
- No headphones, ear buds, or Bluetooth earpieces may be worn.
For individuals or families of less than 5 people: Volunteers must be age 11 or older. All volunteers under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult for the entire volunteer shift.
For groups or families of 5 or more people: When a group or family has 5 or more minors, the minors must be 16 years or older. Every volunteer group with minors must follow the chaperone ratio: 1 adult per every 3 minor volunteers. Chaperones are required to remain with underage volunteers at all times.
181 Armour Dr NE Atlanta, GA 30324
Contact Volunteer Services
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: