Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Food Pantry Volunteer- Chamblee Location (Tue-Thr)
St. Vincent de Paul Georgia brings hope and help to those in need so they may achieve stability and move toward self-sufficiency.
Do you have a passion for helping others? We need your help in our Chamblee food panty!
Volunteers will help sort and process food donations to be distributed to clients.
- Sort, process and price donated food items to be placed on shelves
- Remove expired items from shelves
- Replenish refrigerators and freezers prepare emergency bags for families and homeless persons
Please wear comfortable casual clothing and closed toed shoes
*No larceny at any level or any crimes against children violations. Must show proof to volunteer coordinator.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: