Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Thrift Store Associate- Chamblee
Description of Role:
The thrift store associate assists in the retail operation of the thrift store. Thrift store associates help process donations and assist customers.
- Assist customers by accepting donations and issuing receipts
- Sorting and pricing/tagging donations to be placed on the sales floor
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the sales floor
- Create merchandise displays that attract customers and entice them to purchase items from the store
- Answer customers questions in regard to purchasing merchandise and donating merchandise
- Placed approved donations on the sales floor
- Work closely with clients who have vouchers to ensure they receive the correct amount of items stated on the voucher
- Stocking book shelves
Other Duties as Required:
The Thrift Store Associate may be asked to perform other duties as needed and determined by the Store Manager.
- Help customer load large purchases into their vehicle
- Cleaning bathrooms and the shopping floor (i.e. sweeping, dusting and wiping down glass and windows)
- Theft prevention
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional and outgoing demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills
- Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Retail experience is helpful but not required
Court Ordered Vol.Time Commitment:
General Vol.Time Commitment:
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: