Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:21+
Holiday Meal Delivery Drivers
Description: This event is for new driver or return drivers who need to attend new delivery training. Using your own vehicle and gas, you will be trained to deliver meals to our clients in the metro-Atlanta area. The average route is 2-3 hours in length. If you are able to take a longer route, please let us know.
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have valid vehicle liability insurance
- On your first volunteer date, you will need to arrive at 10am for a 30 minute new driver training. After that you will start on your route. You will be delivering some clients' lunches along with dinner, so the routes must leave our facility by 10:30am.
- Please bring your license and insurance information with you or email photos of these documents to email@example.com. We are required to have a copy of these for our records before you begin delivery.
- Please remember to bring a charged cell phone and a pen!
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to one of our Volunteer Service Managers for further explanation or assistance.
**Unsure about what to expect? Click here to view our meal delivery video!**
181 Armour Dr NE Atlanta, GA 30324
Contact Volunteer Services
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: