Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Atlanta Public Schools District and Regional Science and Engineering Fair
Dear Potential Judge/Volunteer,
Atlanta Public Schools Office of Science is hosting its annual District and Regional Science and Engineering Fair at APS Coan Building located at 1550 Hosea L Williams Dr. NE, Atlanta, GA 30317. The purpose of this fair is to allow students in grades three through twelve an opportunity to present their original science and engineering research projects.
We are requesting your support in judging/volunteering student projects on January 23, 2019 and/or January 24, 2019.
- DISTRICT – Wednesday, January 23, 2019: Grades 3-5 (Elementary Division)
- REGIONAL - Thursday, January 24, 2019: Grades 6-8 (Junior Division) and Grades 9 -12 (Senior Division).
- The science fair is a fun and engaging time for students. Students are excited to share their authentic research projects. You may register for judging at http://apssciencefair.org/Fair/JudgeRegistration.php
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: