SVdP Food Pantry Driver-Chamblee
Do you have a passion for helping others? Then this is the perfect opportunity for YOU!
The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Georgia is an independently funded, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Funding comes from individuals, foundations, corporations, religious institutions and the community at large.
Respecting, the dignity of others, SVdP Georgia brings hope and help to those in need so they may achieve stability and move towards self-sufficiency by filling the void for working individuals and families struggling to make ends meet.
Our food pantry needs your help delivering food to our clients throughout the Atlanta-Metro area. Volunteers must provide their own transportation and gas. Upon arrival, volunteers will be given a short orientation, along with food packages, and delivery information.
The minimum age for this project is 15 with a parent as passenger. Volunteers must be 18 and up to drive.
- Valid driver's license or learner's permit (with adult supervision)
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to climb stairs
Please wear comfortable casual clothes, and closed toed shoes.
This project takes place at our Chamblee Family Support Center- 2050 C Chamblee Tucker Rd Chamblee, GA
We DO accept court ordered community service requests as long as the charge related to the community service need is not a violent, theft, or sex offense.
- ALL St. Vincent de Paul volunteers are requried to wear masks in the building
- ALL St. Vincent de Paul volunteers will be provided with gloves, hand washing stations, and hand sanitizer.
- ALL St. Vincent de Paul volunteers must practice social distancing with clients, fellow volunteers, and employees.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: