Helping Mamas is the Baby Supply Bank of Georgia. Our mission is to connect helping mamas to mamas needing help. We began operations in 2014 and have served enough families and children to fill the seats in Mercedes Benz stadium 4 times. We work with partner agencies throughout the Georgia area to provide diapers, period products, wipes, clothing, and gently used baby products to families and children in low-income communities.
With your help, we are able to serve more families in need in our community.
Volunteer waiver is required before volunteering. This is a one time waiver and ONLY needs to be completed if this is your first time volunteering with us.
Please click here! This must be filled out prior to arriving onsite.
Please dress comfortably as our warehouse is not climate controlled. Dress according to the weather.
Please wear closed toe shoes.
Age requirements: Any volunteer under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We are allowing minors 5 years old and up to volunteer with us at this time.
Volunteer opportunity is subject to change. You will be notified of any cancellations. Our number one goal is to keep our volunteers and staff safe.
COVID UPDATES AND GUIDELINES:
- Location: Inside of our warehouse.
- Volunteer Tasks: Tasks are dependent on warehouse needs.
- Organize, arrange, and move bins around our warehouse
- Diaper Wrapping
- Inventory, sort, and process donations
- Filling partner orders
- Masks are not required for individuals vaccinated against COVID-19; masks are encouraged for unvaccinated volunteers. This option is dependent on the volunteer's comfort level.
- Maintain a six feet distance.
- Handwashing/Hand sanitizing is required.
- Wipe down stations after use.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call our office 770-985-8010 ext. 1003.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:15+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: