Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Bike Valet Volunteer
Bike Valet Volunteers (8:30AM-12:00PM) OUTDOORS Bike Valet Volunteers are need for our weekly Farmers Market! This is a fun interactive volunteer project. Duties include parking and managing bike valet, and break down of bike racks at end of of the day. Must be able to lift 40lbs and wear closed toed shoes. Only 1-2 volunteers are needed for this task.
- Anyone who has been sick, travelled, or been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 in the last 15 days do not sign up for the project.
- If you are in a more at-risk demographic for COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html) we would ask you to consider not volunteering at this time.
- We will provide gloves and masks that must be worn.
- Each person will stand 6 ft apart from other volunteers.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: