Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Farmers Market Assistant
Community Service Hours Accepted
This opportunity is not appropriate for groups of any size.
Freedom Farmers Market is in search of Volunteers to assist with a local organic farmers market located at the Carter Center. This opportunity is available Saturdays, January-February, 7am-1pm and March-December, 7am-2pm. The duties range from, market set up, bike valet, market survey, info booth assistance, and market clean up.
Duties will be assigned upon arrival.
This event is held in the parking lot of the Carter Center. We have 30 vendors that set up weekly, with live music, farm fresh foods and special events. All volunteer must be able to lift 30-40 pounds, work well in all types of weather (we are rain, shine, or snow!), be friendly and communicate well with all types of people.
- Anyone who has been sick, travelled, or been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 in the last 15 days do not sign up for the project.
- If you are in a more at-risk demographic for COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html) we would ask you to consider not volunteering at this time.
- We will provide gloves and masks that must be worn.
- Each person will stand 6 ft apart from other volunteers.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: