Clark Howard's Christmas Kids-Warehouse Volunteer
For 31 years, Clark Howard has been providing Christmas gifts to foster children in the state of Georgia. St. Vincent de Paul Georgia, along with WSB TV/Talk Radio, the Georgia Department of Human Services, and Walmart, work with Clark to ensure that every child has gifts to open on Christmas morning. We need energetic volunteers to help us organize the gifts.
Time Commitment: 9:00 AM- 3:30 PM (AM shift: 9:00-12:00/ PM shift 12:30-3:30) with a break from 12:00-12:30 (LUNCH IS PROVIDED FOR AM & ALL DAY VOLUNTEERS).
- Help load and unload trucks
- Sort and combine gifts for children
- Help label gifts by county
- Ensure each child receives the correct gifts
- ALL St. Vincent de Paul volunteers are requried to wear masks in the building
- ALL St. Vincent de Paul volunteers will be provided with gloves, hand washing stations, and hand sanitizer.
- ALL St. Vincent de Paul volunteers must practice social distancing with clients, fellow volunteers, and employees.
The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Georgia is an independently funded, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Funding comes from individuals, foundations, corporations, religious institutions and the community at large.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: